• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Noodly Appendage Sighted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noodly Appendage Sighted

Flying Spaghetti Monster's works spotted in space - The Register

So that's one physical proof of the existence of the FSM against zero such proofs of the Judaeo-Christian-Muslim deity's existence

What are you doing reading The Register?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Flying Spaghetti Monster's works spotted in space - The Register

So that's one physical proof of the existence of the FSM against zero such proofs of the Judaeo-Christian-Muslim deity's existence
      Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      He's finished the Daily Mirror.

Comment

I thought this thread was going to be about the new service being offered by Wagamamas in Cardiff

Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          I was waiting for a particular code specifying an HD simulcast's availability to arrive in BBC 1's broadcast stream, which would cause the STB to trigger an event, which would cause my code to hit a breakpoint, which would allow me to confirm that the underlying video playout system was failing to pass the channel carrying the HD.

It finally turned up when Bargain Hunt started

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I was waiting for a particular code specifying an HD simulcast's availability to arrive in BBC 1's broadcast stream, which would cause the STB to trigger an event, which would cause my code to hit a breakpoint, which would allow me to confirm that the underlying video playout system was failing to pass the channel carrying the HD.

It finally turned up when Bargain Hunt started
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
            X