• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You win

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You win

Lost 3g Signal on the train. Trying to delete this thread. Please delete this thread.

No point in being a part of CUK.

Delete SY01.

Thanks and goodbye.
    Last edited by suityou01; 9 March 2012, 13:47.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Jolly well done. Toxic project. 2 Weeks of not sleeping properly. Too many balls in the air at one time. The last analyst got broke. Now me.
    Travelled all the way to Manchester before having to call off a workshop half way through with head pains, dizzyness, nausea, chest pains etc.

Been checked at the walk in centre. BP ok so passed fit to travel.

Either I have the rottenest luck in picking up the tuliptiest contracts or I really am, not cut out for contracting.

I know this will tickle the funny bone of the usual suspects.

WTF is wrong with just setting deadlines that can be hit rather than cramming quarts into pint pots and turning a deaf ear at every turn.

Arseholes.

Ahhhh. All is normal in the world again.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1500493

The disabled kids can wait for another day.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I thought you fixed PCs. You're an analyst too?

Comment

Jolly well done. Toxic project. 2 Weeks of not sleeping properly. Too many balls in the air at one time. The last analyst got broke. Now me.
        Travelled all the way to Manchester before having to call off a workshop half way through with head pains, dizzyness, nausea, chest pains etc.

Either I have the rottenest luck in picking up the tuliptiest contracts or I really am, not cut out for contracting.

WTF is wrong with just setting deadlines that can be hit rather than cramming quarts into pint pots and turning a deaf ear at every turn.

Arseholes.
        I'd call you a ******* lightweight but I've seen your picture.

Oh well, better luck next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          I'd call you a ******* lightweight but I've seen your picture.

Oh well, better luck next time.
          Also, nothing to do with the fact he was on CUK pissed late last night.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            I thought you fixed PCs. You're an analyst too?
            Not just an analyst he's also a BPM architect although I don't think we've worked out what the acronym BPM means in Suity's world.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Also, nothing to do with the fact he was on CUK pissed late last night.
              Forgot the 0.2% homebrew he was drinking. No wonder he feels crap.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Sockie no body is that wet.

Comment

Arseholes.
                  Why on Earth let yourself be carried along like that? If you've only been there for a couple of weeks, the client would have no possible grounds to reproach you for keeping an even keel and getting into the project at a steady pace. And when it sounds like things are going to hell in a handcart projectwise, that sounds like all the more reason to keep your nerve.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                    Sockie no body is that wet.
                    Steady, in your case the jury is still out!

Comment

Working...
                    X