• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend I will mostly be...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend I will mostly be...

Since no ones asked, why not just tell us anyway. Go on, you know you want to. Ta.

Pack Pack Packing, cos I'm moving in a week. What are you up to Pondy?
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Since no ones asked, why not just tell us anyway. Go on, you know you want to. Ta.
      With luck nowt. In reality running a quiz on Saturday and I know something is planned for Sunday just don't want to remember.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Getting the wifes car damaged at Longleat. Out to the beach on Sunday

Comment

Tonight: Badminton training
          Tomorrow: head into local market and rugby on 'telly
          Sunday: Lunch and rugby again
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Nowt tonight and I can't have a drink as youngest is going to a sleepover and "someone" has be able to collect her and I was nominated.
            Tomorrow I'm not planning on doing a lot - but I might have a couple.
            Sunday roast dinner and stuff around the house.

Comment

Daughter staying this weekend, cinema and chinese, new tyres on the truck, some other stuff in the workshop and garage.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Thanks for asking MP.

Off to the driving range for a bit later then out for dinner.
                Sat is Nephew's 1st birthday so he's having a little party.
                Sun. Nothing, keine, nada (I hope)

Comment

Going to Leeds vs. Warrington Super League tonight.
                  Getting the golf clubs out for the 1st time this year tomorrow.
                  one day at a time

Comment

I will be learning how to do website development
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X