• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Volvo 940 losing Water

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volvo 940 losing Water

Any suggestions would be helpful I have a Volvo 940 which has an inconsitant problem of losing water it dosent happen all the time. Its been into a garage today and hasnt lost a drop so they can not pin point the problem has anyone ever had simular problems? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Feck orf! Your aving a larf!

Volvo 940 indeed.

Comment

Nice.
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Can I just ask If Ive said anything wrong or posted in the wrong place?

Comment

I have a Volvo 940 that uses a pint and a half of oil per week...

I put it down to it having done 206,000 miles and worn crankshaft oil seals...

I buy oil from Wilkinsons at £3/gallon.

Comment

Ask Thames Water - They suffer from the same problem
            Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Yes you can ask, and yes you've come to the wrong place for any useful help. Unless you drive a fleet of Lambos like Threaded.

Comment

This is a contractors forum.

We only discuss cars costing at least £50K.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by max1972
                  Can I just ask If Ive said anything wrong or posted in the wrong place?
                  Oh come on someone help. I feel bad now.

I know knack all about how a car works mate. Then again this is a Contractor message board and not a Car Mechanic one...
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by max1972
                    Any suggestions would be helpful I have a Volvo 940 which has an inconsitant problem of losing water it dosent happen all the time. Its been into a garage today and hasnt lost a drop so they can not pin point the problem has anyone ever had simular problems? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
                    Okay I'll help.

inconsistent
                    doesn't
                    hasn't
                    similar

Comment

Working...
                    X