• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you were going to top yourself, what would be your preferred modus operandi?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you were going to top yourself, what would be your preferred modus operandi?

Poll to follow
    Pills and booze FTW.
    33.33%
    Under a train - cause maximum disruption.
    4.17%
    Hang from stairwell - naked from the waist down
    0.00%
    Sharp knife to jugular - the halal way
    0.00%
    Jump from a building - wearing superman costume..
    20.83%
    AndyW's mum sitting on my face.
    41.67%

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Poll to follow
    Mountain of coke and room full of sluts to whom the game of snooker is but one of two colours...

Comment

Shagging Kylie - as I get the vinegar strokes an elephant crushes my arse.

Comment

Not that I've seriously considered suicide but a leap from a tall building? What a rush
        Me, me, me...

Comment

I reckon take an overdose, slash your wrists, set yourself on fire, then leap off a tall building above some railway lines just before a train comes.

At least that way nobody could accuse you of only doing it as a cry for help.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

My brother nearly did it from Beachy Head. One of my friends from Uni was found by his mum hung and I know a train driver who had to give up work having run over 2 people and not being able to do anything about it.

Apart from that being shagged to death by Kylie would be in my ideal.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              I reckon take an overdose, slash your wrists, set yourself on fire, then leap off a tall building above some railway lines just before a train comes.

At least that way nobody could accuse you of only doing it as a cry for help.
              Proper funny, and If I hadn't spent all my rep down marking the fat lad, this would have been marked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                Not that I've seriously considered suicide but a leap from a tall building? What a rush
                Do it with a parachute?

Comment

I'd try and fight insurgents in Afghanistan with Zoiderman in command.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

This thread makes me feel glum

Comment

Working...
                    X