• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Typical Scot with a chip on his shoulder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typical Scot with a chip on his shoulder

You can't touch me, officers, I'm an MP, said Eric Joyce - Telegraph

Sooner we cut loose Scotland the better. No more Scottish MPs in Westminster.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    You can't touch me, officers, I'm an MP, said Eric Joyce - Telegraph

Sooner we cut loose Scotland the better. No more Scottish MPs in Westminster.

So ex-Army hard man starts lamping people & mouthing off and the second he's challenged gets all indignant, up his own arse & bedwettery.

Where have we seen that before???
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Like I said in the other thread, Scotland thinks they're an oil rich nation, but actually there's barely enough oil to fry the massive chip on the collective shoulders of the nationalists.
      "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

The attacks took place on Wednesday Feb 22 in the taxpayer-subsidised Strangers’ Bar.
        wtf is it subsidised?

Comment

The UK changed, places of work now come with a bar?

How do they ever get anything done?
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            wtf is it subsidised?
            And here's the price list:

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reques...r%20Tariff.pdf (pdf)
            "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              wtf is it subsidised?
              All the bars and food is. Bars. There are
              loads. There's also a cracking restuarant across the road where a three course meal and bottle of wine each will cost about £15 each at the time.

Took 8 permies there and myself and another contract split the bill of £150. We tipped the waitress £50 to whit she retorted it was the biggest tip shed ever had!

Unreal subsidies.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Took 8 permies there and myself and another contract split the bill of £150. We tipped the waitress £50 to whit she retorted it was the biggest tip shed ever had!
                You don't strike me as a tipping type.

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
                  Thats not subsidised, thats normal prices up here in the north!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Thats not subsidised, thats normal prices up here in the north!
                    Probably so the MPs from up north don't feel ripped off.
                    Although they will probably put the tab on MPs expenses anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X