• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Make Bratwurst British

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make Bratwurst British

About time it was possible to buy some nice Bratwurst on way home from pub!!!

A friendly chap called Jeremy from Erdington has a nice fine bratwurst for sale in the evening. £5 for a gobble so he says.

Allegedly.

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      You could always - how can I put this - **** off to Germany!

Failing that, you've obviously spotted a gap in the market, your plan "B" could be to open "Adolf's Wurst Emporium".

Might I suggest Coventry as your flagship site? :nazi:
      Last edited by Churchill; 11 March 2012, 08:05.

Comment

It IS possible. You just have to go home via Germany.

HTH
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

But I already can? Although the Italians have more of an influence in this city with the culinary cuisine, uugghh making myself hungry.

Got 6 bottles of Bulmers cider last night. €2.30 a bottle seemed good value so I cleared the shelf.

Someone tell me what a 568ml bottle of Bulmers back home is retailing at these days..
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Someone tell me what a 568ml bottle of Bulmers back home is retailing at these days..
            Sorry to disappoint - Bulmers Original 4.5% 568Ml - Groceries - Tesco Groceries £1.99 or 3 for £5.50.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              But I already can? Although the Italians have more of an influence in this city with the culinary cuisine, uugghh making myself hungry.

Got 6 bottles of Bulmers cider last night. €2.30 a bottle seemed good value so I cleared the shelf.

£1.60 from the shop round the corner.

Originally posted by administrator
              Last edited by administrator; Yesterday at 13:53. Reason: Not clever.
              It wasn't meant to be. It was a throwaway quip.
              Last edited by Churchill; 13 March 2012, 17:23. Reason: Not clever.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                £1.60 from the shop round the corner.
                When did we land back in the 80s?
                Last edited by administrator; 12 March 2012, 13:53.

Comment

I had some British Bratwurst last week. I think it was called "fried sausage".
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                    When did we land back in the 80s?
                    I live in Manchester, where we have "****" shops.

So little "Miss Prissy-Pants" who thinks it's perfectly acceptable to discuss her tits on this forum and then gets all het up over the word "****" I think you should do something useful like washing, ironing or putting the bloody kettle on!
                    Last edited by administrator; 12 March 2012, 13:55. Reason: Don't care if you think it is acceptable, it is not acceptable here.

Comment

Working...
                    X