• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rep wars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rep wars

I know I'm asking for it but has the formula used to calculate rep changed in the past few days?

The last set of Rep I received seems to be worth far far less than the previous rep I got from the same people. I have an inkling that rep doesn't count much when it comes to calculating rep anymore.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Originally posted by eek View Post
    I know I'm asking for it but has the formula used to calculate rep changed in the past few days?

The last set of Rep I received seems to be worth far far less than the previous rep I got from the same people. I have an inkling that rep doesn't count much when it comes to calculating rep anymore.
    You are correct. Go and check out my post in the other forum.

War's over. Admin dropped the big one.

I won.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      You are correct. Go and check out my post in the other forum.

War's over. Admin dropped the big one.

I won.
      This one? :-

Originally posted by MarillionFan
      Rep power halved for those at the top of the table!

Comment

Yes it has. You spoiled it for everyone else. HTH.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Yep you can retire all those sockies you were grooming.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Yes it has. You spoiled it for everyone else. HTH.
            Admin was dismayed at the way 'some' ^^^^^ posters has started to organise a concerted effort to bully the most popular respected members of the forum. After an initial meeting, then further discussion it was decided at the CUK High Council that this type of behaviour was undermining the running of CUK and could soon lead to racist, anti-semitic & violent outbursts by some of the more intellectually challenged members of the forum.

So not only did you ruin rep for everyone Eek you got three posters banned.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              This one? :-
              Actually its not halved. Rep is worth a 1/10th of what it used to be.

And MF I'll happily let he who is without ban to cast the first stone. And as the only ban I've ever had was from you when I wound you up you are a fine one to talk.

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm still stuck at Professional and Courteous, it's going to be harder to get to the next level
                In Scooter we trust

Comment

Actually its not halved. Rep is worth a 1/10th of what it used to be.

And MF I'll happily let he who is without ban to cast the first stone. And as the only ban I've ever had was from you when I wound you up you are a fine one to talk.
                  Mine's dropped from 137 to 39. While pondlife is now around 27 and Brillopad about 52/53.

Good job I got Admin to modify it, you almost all caught me there.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Mine's dropped from 137 to 39. While pondlife is now around 27 and Brillopad about 52/53.

Good job I got Admin to modify it, you almost all caught me there.
                    That reminds me I must PM Admin the answer to his question.

Comment

Working...
                    X