• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Monday Stinks from the Fridge in the Kitchen. Vol. I

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday Stinks from the Fridge in the Kitchen. Vol. I

Just found a lovely Mexican chilli cheese in the fridge. Must have been bought over my a house guest recently. Got a lovely little kick to it.

Nice strong English cheddar as well, going very nicely with chutney.

Anyone have any good cheese recommendations?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Just found a lovely Mexican chilli cheese in the fridge. Must have been bought over my a house guest recently. Got a lovely little kick to it.

Nice strong English cheddar as well, going very nicely with chutney.

Anyone have any good cheese recommendations?
    Bought a raclette in France a few weeks ago & I'm now addicted to raclette cheese. Traditional way is to melt it over potatoes and gherkins - frikin delicious. Haven't had any joy finding he unpasteurised stuff over here though.

Comment

Ways to use cheese?
      Stuffed potatoes:

Microwave for a few mins each side, leave to cool, scoop out contents and mix with cheese and any other bits like old peppers, bacon, etc, whatever you have, then stuff back in the skins and cook in an oven for 15 mins or so ..

So even if the cheese or whatever else is going a bit funky, it's fine once cooked. Cheap filling meal.

Or do you just want a good cheese to eat?

I like edam, not smelly like brie or anything, but great taste ....

Comment

Extra strong cheese.

Comment

Working...
        X