• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dealing with Agenct Peferred Supply Lists for Umbrella Companies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dealing with Agenct Peferred Supply Lists for Umbrella Companies

Any wise words out there on how to deal with an Agency pushing a set of preferred Umbrella companies.

I'm having trouble with an Agency who won't deal with my selected umbrella company, and instead want me to use their preference (Giant) or one from a secondary list of about 20 of the usual suspects

None the Umbrellas on offer are particularly tax efficient, but the Agency won't consider any of the alternatives I'm putting forward.

In one instance, a colleague on site already works through one of my selected options, with the agency concerned. But their only arguement for not letting use them, is that he's been with that arrangement for a long time.

Anybody found a way to get around their bully-boy tactics.

Cheers

Working...
X