• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alien spacecraft off the edge of Mercury.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alien spacecraft off the edge of Mercury.

A Cloaked Alien Spaceship Orbiting Mercury? : Discovery News

No comment.

:
    Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    "it's a cloaked alien spaceship" explanation.

Obviously it isnt claoked or the cloaking system has broken down (croaked , or the cloaking system doesnt work when confronted by a telescope used by a spotty geek from a civilisation that is 100 million years behind its own
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Its Nibiru.

Comment

it will probably be probing ur-anus next

Comment

Had a contract ten years back writing software to process satellite images. They had various imperfections due to dust on the lenses, some non functioning pixels and some with less gain and sometimes the thing would reset and cause missing bands. Some problems were sorted by the calibration, some weren't.

We provided the serious customers with unaltered images but for other purposes the images were auto corrected, gaps filled in by extrapolation from surrounding areas or using other colour bands. I was sorely tempted to stick in a few pictures so they would discover 300ft giant spiders in the Gobi desert.
          Last edited by xoggoth; 14 March 2012, 13:56.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

What? That UFO contains Giant Alien Spiders?

I bet they eat people.

Comment

It's Zeity's relatives for their annual visit.

Nice of him to warn us of a potential invasion.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The Daily Wail is calling it the Death Star

Mysterious planet-sized 'Death Star' captured on video as it 'refuels' at the surface of the sun | Mail Online
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

They must have a fuel scoop.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    They must have a fuel scoop.
                    When I was in year 10 at school, in story-writing Sandra Jackson wrote one about a spaceship that went to the sun to scoop out a sample. Using a large block of ice to keep cool. How we lads laughed at her naivity, until she got marked 10 out of 10.

That taught me three of life's lessons.

Comment

Working...
                    X