• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Facts about Headhunters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facts about Headhunters

7 Interesting Facts About Headhunters & Headhunting

78% of people who claim to have been headhunted for their current job weren't

83% of people who call up candidates claiming to be a headhunter aren't (they are contingency recruiters)

47% of candidates are 'headhunted' for jobs the 'headhunter' isn't officially working on

38% of 'headhunters' call up candidates knowing little more than their name, job title and where they work

76% of senior staff are likely to tell colleagues that they only deal with 'headhunters' (the truth is they will probably send their CV to anyone who asks)

63% of male candidates would prefer to deal with a male headhunter

94% of 'proper' (successful) males headhunters have very attractive partners
    Last edited by DodgyAgent; 14 March 2012, 17:46.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    7 Interesting Facts About Headhunters & Headhunting

78% of people who claim to have been headhunted for their current job weren't

83% of people who call up candidates claiming to be a headhunter aren't (they are contingency recruiters)

47% of candidates are 'headhunted' for jobs the 'headhunter' isn't officially working on

38% of 'headhunters' call up candidates knowing little more than their name, job title and where they work

76% of senior staff are likely to tell colleagues that they only deal with 'headhunters' (the truth is they will probably send their CV to anyone who asks)

63% of male candidates would prefer to deal with a male headhunter

94% of 'proper' (successful) males headhunters have very attractive partners
    86.34% of statistics are made up.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I think this guy met the wrong type of headhunters

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
        I think this guy met the wrong type of headhunters

MarillionFan MarillionFan MarillionFan ...

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          86.34% of statistics are made up.
          Actually it's 89%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Fascinating, but I learned all I needed to know about headhunters from sasguru.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Fascinating, but I learned all I needed to know about headhunters from sasguru.
              What did he teach you?

Comment

Working...
              X