• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free Russian Pussy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Russian Pussy

Russia refuses to release anti-Putin punks Pussy Riot rock group - Telegraph

Lol, was the word play yours?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      Lol, was the word play yours?
      Yep.

Comment

http://www.via-gra.ru

Comment

It's like Spanish Inquisition there now - the nearest point of reference is Iran.

Comment

Their arrest had nothing to do with being anti Putin but much to do with raiding St Basils Cathedral and damaging the interior; although the church has forgiven them
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              Their arrest had nothing to do with being anti Putin but much to do with raiding St Basils Cathedral and damaging the interior; although the church has forgiven them
              Lies as usual.

1) They did not damage anything
              2) The Church which is in theory separated from State by Russian Constitution raped by Putin is trying to make criminal offence anything that they don't like

Russian Church now is exactly what it was under Tsars just before revolution in 1917 - repressive, backwards, power hungry and completely unChristian.

You are a scambag Paddy and I just hope you live long enough to see fall of Putin and his minions with all details of what they did on TV everywhere. I hope I'll be still alive to remind you what piece of tulip you were supporting them - truly Western useful idiot at best.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Lies as usual.

1) They did not damage anything
                2) The Church which is in theory separated from State by Russian Constitution raped by Putin is trying to make criminal offence anything that they don't like

Russian Church now is exactly what it was under Tsars just before revolution in 1917 - repressive, backwards, power hungry and completely unChristian.

You are a scambag Paddy and I just hope you live long enough to see fall of Putin and his minions with all details of what they did on TV everywhere. I hope I'll be still alive to remind you what piece of tulip you were supporting them - truly Western useful idiot at best.
                I am not supporting Putin I am merely pointing out facts. You have so much prejudice it makes you blind
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                X