• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Censorship

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Censorship

Oh dear. Am I detecting the cold, dictatorial hand of censorship from our moderators? This added to indiscriminate bannings is not a good sign.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Actually they have been extremely slack lately.

They used to censor negative connotations against EU nations, but I'm shocked they allowed the whole Sub-Indian/Asian discussion to go as far as it has.

Comment

Someone said Septic in another thread and they still haven't been banned. That's racist.

Comment

Septic? Racist?

I didn't know sewerage systems could be deemed a culture or race?

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
          Septic? Racist?

I didn't know sewerage systems could be deemed a culture or race?
          The Racial Slur Database

Comment

Septic chunts. Does that work?
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              Ohhhhhhhh cockney slang, thanks. Would never have thought of that.

Comment

Actually the lack of censorship allowed people to dig their own graves.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                  Oh dear. Am I detecting the cold, dictatorial hand of censorship from our moderators? .
                  I doubt it.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                  X