• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feck... how do I join up ????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4996410.stm

Officers discover sex-slave cult

Police raided the terraced house in Darlington
    A sex slavery cult based on a series of 1960s science fiction novels has been uncovered by police in Darlington.
    Durham Police discovered the bizarre sect after raiding a home in the area, after receiving complaints that a woman was being held against her will.

But a spokesman said the Canadian was a willing participant and the other people involved were consenting adults.

The group, called Kaotians, follow the Chronicles of Gor novels which depict a society where women are dominated.

The 29-year-old woman is said to have voluntarily attended the sect after finding out about it over the internet.

Beat me to it!

Comment

Exsperminate! (again)
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Anyone finding pictures: do remember to post them in the "test please delete" thread.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I did a Google search on this lot but all the sites were blocked here.
          I touch myself in anticipation......
          We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
            Anyone finding pictures: do remember to post them in the "test please delete" thread.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this.
            Indeed.

I have no plans tonight when I get home...

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I like the fact that the leader was banned from the local butcher because he had a woman on a lead.

Surprised by the length of time this took to get on the forum. Standards are slipping.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Gold Dalek
                http://goreanpersonals.net/links.htm

Comment

Sounds promising

When a girl explores Gor and she discovers that there truly is a place for deeply submissive women, she hears the Gorean philosophy call to her and (if applicable,) she shrugs off thoughts of other M/s lifestyles. She seeks the truth of slavery and it becomes more than just an exploration. The more knowledge she gains, the more vulnerable she becomes.

She learns that the *need* that has blossomed in her belly, is to be found pleasing by men. It invades all of her senses at once and the reality of who and what she really is, can be positively overwhelming.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Excuse me, Goldie, but there seems to be a neked lady stuck to your avatar...
                    We are 'just friends'

Comment

Working...
                    X