• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do CUK members get banned

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do CUK members get banned

Looks cool that's all - 'Banned'

Originally posted by yetanotherbob View Post
    Today is a new dawn. All bannings remain at the sole whimsical discretion of Grand Chief Guinea Pig Pogle.

Bring her young carrots and fresh bedding. But bring it out of love, not fear, for hers is a golden age, based on mercy and gentle kindness.

Comment

There is no particular method. It's all arbitary.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Today is a new dawn. All bannings remain at the sole whimsical discretion of Grand Chief Guinea Pig Pogle.

Bring her young carrots and fresh bedding. But bring it out of love, not fear, for hers is a golden age, based on mercy and gentle kindness.
        I brought fresh carrots and young bedding. No wonder she wasn't impressed.

Eek
        Formerly Grand Field Marshall Admiral Pogle Park Duck Pond
        Now Junior loo attendant Pogle Park
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

If you retro-tag 100 threads, she'll forgive you.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            There is no particular method. It's all arbitary.
            There are ways of forcing it - having served the longest ban before return I reckon the best way is to publicly accuse admin of being a liar. Then when you want to return a grovelling apology on bended knee.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              There is no particular method. It's all random based on the alcohol intake or hormone level of the mods.
              FTFY
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

More sedition!!!
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by yetanotherbob View Post
                  I'll PM you some words to include in your posts... should work OK
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    I'll PM you some words to include in your posts... should work OK
                    Can't you just post it publicly so we can all benefit?

Comment

Working...
                    X