• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing for this long weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you doing for this long weekend?

What do you mean its not Friday yet? Aren't you having the day off tomorrow? Just me then?

I am going to see Baby Churchill/CM and I collect the twins early so we can all go

Tomorrow I babysit while Mrs BP takes her mother out for Mothers day lunch.

Nice one BP.

I vaguely recall someone mentioning that there was some rugby game going on in my local area. So I might watch that I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      What do you mean its not Friday yet? Aren't you having the day off tomorrow? Just me then?

I am going to see Baby Churchill/CM and I collect the twins early so we can all go

Tomorrow I babysit while Mrs BP takes her mother out for Mothers day lunch.
      Whilst you are there check his garage and let us know if he has swapped his R8 for a "shooting brake" yet.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Next weekend is my long weekend. This weekend is car related - I will be working on one of the classic cars that has a slight fuelling issue. getting the truck ready for a journey down to Cornwall next weekend and sorting out the door handle which has come loose in the missus' MG. If I have time I will have a decent swim and go for a cycle ride.

The kids are coming round on Sunday to cook us dinner as it's Mother's Day, I will organise my mum some flowers.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Come on Wales !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, trying to get the donut of a mechanic to sort my car out. Hes sort of a mate whos a mobile mechanic but never met anyone so unreliable in my life!
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            Come on Wales !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, trying to get the donut of a mechanic to sort my car out. Hes sort of a mate whos a mobile mechanic but never met anyone so unreliable in my life!
            A shame you are not closer to SE LOndon. I have a brilliant mobile mechanic. A man of very few words who is quick, good and cheap.

Comment

Working on client #3 this weekend. May do some cooking and post it here but after the last feedback, it :-

- will not be displayed on my "f***ing disgusting" mahogany table for fear of upsetting MF

- will have a disproportionally large amount of burned animal to appease d000hg and beaker

- will display a smooth wine glass for k2p2

- will weigh 8 kg and contain 15,000kCal

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
              X