• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

contract template for working direct to a company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

contract template for working direct to a company

Hi Guys

Any Ideas where I can get a contract template from (IR35 compliant) or how to go about it

I am going to start work directly for a small company who have only had people in through a fixed term contract, which they pay via there pay roll.

any help or advise in the above would be brilliant I need this sort asap so i don't miss out on the role.

Thanks

I think you can get one from PCG (professional contractors group) but you may have to sign up as a member.

Comment

PCG do have one but remember it must fit the working conditions. If that is the clients attitude to their contractors I can't see how you are going to stay out of IR35. Different pay method won't cut it. Have to be on the ball to educate them how you work and carve a niche out for yourself. They are going to have to succumb to your method of expenses and not use the same system as the others and so on. Also I would suspect any MOO or Sub isn't goint to work unless you can convince them!

Got your work cut out there I think but all isn't lost.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

+1 for the PCG templates.

All in plain English and quite obviously B2B.

The template ToB and Letter of Engagement is more straightforward than the full contract template, and easier for the client to deal with if they are not used to contracting direct. IMHO, YMMV, ...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...ml#post1491617

Comment

Working...
        X