• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Victory!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victory!

The guinea pig tags are gone!

We have won our first battle, the tide is changing but the war is not yet over, the oppressed will unite in one voice and say VIVE LA REVOLUTION
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    The guinea pig tags are gone!
    You can keep the party hat.

Comment

Indeed, the pig tags have gone. Well done to the revolutionaries.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Some of those were valid - I hope there hasn't been a blanket removal

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Some of those were valid - I hope there hasn't been a blanket removal
          Looks like :

update threadtags set tag="vive la revolution" where tag="guinea pigs".

I think the new tag is more likely to attract unwanted attention from those concerned with national security than the old. Just don't expect me to put up bail.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            Looks like :

I think the new tag is more likely to attract unwanted attention from those concerned with national security than the old. Just don't expect me to put up bail.
            A couple of links to resin and fertiliser and this place should become very popular with some sections of the met police.

And I now have full right to be my snidey backstabbing self. Just look at my custom title and new avatar.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I am actually quite upset by that
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                I am actually quite upset by that
                Do not fear exalted one. Final victory is imminent. Return to your snoozing.

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                  Looks like :

I can assure ever revolution tag was dine by hand, it took my bloody ages and I gave up after about 400 threads
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I just had this posted through my letter box. Should I be worried?

Comment

Working...
                    X