• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Revolution is here.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Revolution is here.

All traitors have been effectively flushed out, the Squirrel Army has handed power over to admin in a (relatively) bloodless coup.

SimonMac will receive recognition for his loyalty, and Her Fluffiness is helping us with our enquiries.

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    All traitors have been effectively flushed out, the Squirrel Army has handed power over to admin in a (relatively) bloodless coup.

SimonMac will receive recognition for his loyalty, and Her Fluffiness is helping us with our enquiries.

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Your deceit and treachery has been noted. When we return you will be first against the wall.

Meanwhile night night.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        night night.
        Nice new title btw. Sleep tight.

Comment

Nice new title btw.
          And yours too

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Oh dear. I was only following orders

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Oh dear. I was only following orders
              "The fact that a person acted pursuant to order of his Government or of a superior does not relieve him from responsibility under international law, provided a moral choice was in fact possible to him."

Early submission will help your case

Comment

Nice new title btw. Sleep tight.
                Not bad not very imaginative but what could we expect from a mod
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Not bad not very imaginative but what could we expect from a mod
                  Ahem. Mods can't change those.

Comment

Ahem. Mods can't change those.
                    WHS!

Comment

Working...
                    X