• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend you will mostly be................

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend you will mostly be................

So, what are the general populous up to for their weekends?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Viewing a property on Saturday.
    Chilling out on Sunday. Might end up reading for a certification, but not planning for it at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Shopping by the sounds of the conversation last night.

Credit card in hand I'm hoping to hide in Cafe Nero.

And you will be?
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Plan on getting hammered tonight, 6 nations tomorrow and golf Sunday.
        one day at a time

Comment

Comedy festival in Glasgow so going to see some comedians tonight with lots of beer. Also visiting apple shop to maybe buy kit.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
            Comedy festival in Glasgow so going to see some comedians tonight with lots of beer. Also visiting apple shop to maybe buy kit.
            If you can wait and afford the extra the 15" macbook air (or whatever it will be called) is due out in late April.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

probably this

Vroom Vroom!

Comment

I'm going to watch football at Chesterfield.

They've got a new ground. I won't miss the half-time pee up the wall at Saltergate.

Well, I suppose I still could if I wanted but it's half a mile away and I'd miss the start of the second half.

Comment

Watching the Six Nations and celebrating, looks like I'm off to Zurich via California I got the nod last night I'm just waiting for the paperwork now
                  In Scooter we trust

Comment

Hopefully spending much of sunday afternoon watching the mighty Celts win their first trophy of the season!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X