• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's a sick old world

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a sick old world

HIV+ maid laces kid's porridge with blood | News24

It would make a good start for a zombie movie though, in a slightly Resident Evil 5 stylee
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

It was menstrual blood

Comment

What a sick article.

Firstly it was racist. There was absolutely no reason to mention that the perpetrator came from Zimbabwe. What does that add to the story ? zippo
        Secondly it demeans women. Does it matter that it was a woman ? If it was a man, it probably wouldnt have even gotten a mention
        Thirdly it discriminates against HIV posititive people and that is something we should all be united in opposing.

The article should have been 'Someone puts stuff in kids brekkie'

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

The comments are even sicker.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I see in other news that Mugabe is really popular:

How Mugabe won over a nation
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
            X