• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

nova?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nova?

Hey,

heard a rumour that Nova (the limited company guys) are under some kind of review or investigation by the inland revenue??

:s

Oh.

That's a relief.

Thought the sun was about to explode...

Comment

I thought it was someone else with a car query.

Comment

Vauxhall Nova had the same seat designer as the Vauxhall Chevette.

Should have been hung, drawn and quartered for crimes against humanity.

Comment

Must be tricky with that tail.

Comment

haha maybe i should've posted this in the right forum!

opps

talking of the sun, has anyone seen it this year?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Vauxhall Nova had the same seat designer as the Vauxhall Chevette.

Should have been hung, drawn and quartered for crimes against humanity.
              Did you know that the Nova was marketed as the Corsa on the continent, since no va means doesn’t go in Spanish? (taken from my marketing 101 notes at college). Reminds me of a Finnish brand of anti-freeze, which was called Super Piss.
              "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

i think i have the same marketing notes as you! and they're called opel as well instead of vauxhall hey

like snickers and marathon -- back in the day

Comment

Originally posted by amx
                  i think i have the same marketing notes as you! and they're called opel as well instead of vauxhall hey

like snickers and marathon -- back in the day
                  huh ?
                  AMX is "the new kid in class trying to join the gang" and I claim my crisp fiver

Comment

My then gf had an Opel Kadett... the one thing the Chevette was better for was that she could quite comfortably put her feet on the parcel shelf whilst we were in flagrante...

Comment

Working...
                    X