• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bolton player collapses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bolton player collapses

Muamba collapsed with no players around him on 41 minutes. Both sets of medics on hand trying to resuscitate him for 10 minutes on the pitch before he was stretchered off down the tunnel not breathing. Moments later the game was abandoned.

I have never seen anything like this in my 30 years of supporting spurs. Please spare a thought for this young player, sadly I don't think he's going to make it.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Oh no

I haven't heard anything, I hope they save him.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Oh no

I haven't heard anything, I hope they save him.
      So do I petal. Not looking good.

Comment

Come on Moo, pull through. This is heartbreaking....

Comment

Much respect to the Spurs Fans too, much respect.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            Much respect to the Spurs Fans too, much respect.
            It matters not who you support. We are hushed here in Luton.

Comment

Doesn't sound good. Hope they managed to revive him in the ambulance. In my thoughts and prayers.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Doesn't sound good. Hope they managed to revive him in the ambulance. In my thoughts and prayers.
                Well said Shauny.

Comment

On another footy site at the moment. They are stating that the ambulance crew got him breathing again. Hope to god it is true. Only 23 FFS!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    On another footy site at the moment. They are stating that the ambulance crew got him breathing again. Hope to god it is true. Only 23 FFS!
                    Pray that this is true.

Comment

Working...
                    X