• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Peter Hitchens vs Russell Brand

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter Hitchens vs Russell Brand

What an incoherent load of tripe.

From Brand, that is.

Last edited by pacharan; 18 March 2012, 08:29.

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    What an incoherent load of tripe.

From Brand, that is.

Both are idiots, Peter is a just a shadow of his late brother Christopher.

Comment

Brand is famous, but I'm not sure for what aside from the Manwell thing. And I notice another hideous creature is sitting next to Hitchens.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Brand is famous, but I'm not sure for what aside from the Manwell thing. And I notice another hideous creature is sitting next to Hitchens.
        Real entertainment humour is a thing of the past. Brand is just obnoxious and the younger generation seem to follow him and believe that using fowl language and insulting people is humour. Brand, you are and ignorant cu^t, how's that for humour?
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Get him to the greek is a funny film

Comment

The guy on the right looks like Malcolm Muggeridge, not a bad sort in the end, and in his way a kind of Christopher Hitchens of the '60s and '70s.

Can't be though - he must have died years ago.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              Real entertainment humour is a thing of the past. Brand is just obnoxious and the younger generation seem to follow him and believe that using fowl language and insulting people is humour. Brand, you are and ignorant cu^t, how's that for humour?
              WHS

Hope this **** gets what he deserves now -

How Russell Brand could face ban from the States over felony charge... | Mail Online

Comment

Working...
              X