• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for the experts: Which Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for the experts: Which Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Evening All,

I want to get a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 for the Mrs, obviously having a Samsung Galaxy SII myself and enjoying the benefits of a more open platform, shockwave flash, and not being tied to ITunes I won't be buying any Apple products.

But I digress, back to the question,

there seem to be so many Galaxy Tabs, 7300, 7310, 7500, 7510 etc etc

which one is the latest and bestest ?

Thanks experts,

Oh yeah, I need the answer asap like ja

Milan.

This one
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

thank you Simon, you got me

Apple no thanks I'm not a sheep

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        thank you Simon, you got me

Apple no thanks I'm not a sheep

Milan.
        Why not. It just works and has an awful lot of available apps.

Yes you are following the sheep but 3 million over 3 days says something (albeit that something could be that there are 3 million people with more money than sense).
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

The Xoom is just as good but inexplicably heavy? I had a look at an Archos today which was quite nice for £200 but it was bolted down so no idea how heavy that was?

Does that help?
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Why not. It just works and has an awful lot of available apps.
            no flash

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
              no flash
              Flash = Ads...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                Flash = Ads...
                Flash = unstable mess.

Didn't apple report that 44% of all software crashes on a mac were directly related to flash.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                  Evening All,

I want to get a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 for the Mrs, obviously having a Samsung Galaxy SII myself and enjoying the benefits of a more open platform, shockwave flash, and not being tied to ITunes I won't be buying any Apple products.

But I digress, back to the question,

there seem to be so many Galaxy Tabs, 7300, 7310, 7500, 7510 etc etc

which one is the latest and bestest ?

Thanks experts,

Oh yeah, I need the answer asap like ja

Milan.
                  I suggest the Andromeda Galaxy. Mind you, not as portable as the ones you've mentioned and most certainly the oldest!
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Flash = unstable mess.

Didn't apple report that 44% of all software crashes on a mac were directly related to flash.
                    Which proves what?
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X