• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who are the worst drivers ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who are the worst drivers ?

I live in Coventry and without being sexist or racist find that Asians and Africans are the worst drivers. Asian drivers don't seem to have any skill or judgment when driving and Africans just seems to saunter along the road very slowly meandering aimlessly and often drifting into other lanes of traffic.

Of course my driving is wonderful

Africans.

Went to South Africa and was spending a few days driving to Durban from Cape Town.

The SA guy who I was with looked up at the sky as it started to rain and said to me 'This'll make you laugh' and left it at that.

As the rain came down we drove past about six cars that had come off the road, one car in front took a corner too quick and skidded into a wall. All of the drivers were black Africans.

'They havent got a clue' - he mused.

Comment

People on Mopeds What ever origin they are from.

30mph down a dual carrigeway and right in the middle of the lane like they think they have a super bike. >:

Comment

Judging by the increase in casualties involving plod, I'd say the Police.

Comment

especially when they follow you for hours at a time right up your backside with their lights flashing, some blue stobe on the roof flashing and a right racket comeing from their car.

If thats not enought to scare you while driving they then get their mates to join in and try and box you in.

Comment

The worst drivers are the Chinese as they will never let you in because if they do they lose face! :rollin

Mailman

Comment

Women. No spatial awareness you see. Closely followed by old men and almost anyone in a Volvo.

Comment

re

1/ BMW man - never indicates, so you wait for him at a roundabout and he pulls off before your exit>: , pulls out straight infront of you on motorways without indicating of course>:

2/ Big Mercedes man - drives at 57mph on 70 dual carriage ways in both lanes at once to make certain you can't get past.

3/ Golf GTTDITGTI diesel man - puts his foot down as soon as you go to overtake, his car has torque you know!

4/ Citroen Piccasso man - thinks he's a GP driver in his sloppy suspension piece of french tulipe.

5/ country road 45mph man/woman, it's a fooking 60 road not 45! why is it always 45? then as soon as we aproach a 40mph zone they speed up!

6/Astra max diesel van man

7/ park anywhere it's ok as long as I use my hazzards pillocks. Had one the other week who had parked up on a single carriageway A road just around a blind bend. Was having a look at his map!

Comment

Re: re

I find #5 the most annoying. Usually Rover drivers or 4x4 drivers doing 35mph on a country road and still feel the need to brake madly when they approach the slightest bend in the road. Then speed up to 50 in a 30 zone. And they consider their driving very “safe”.

Comment

Re: re

Check your speedo next time you get caught behind one, it's always 45! quite bizzare

Comment

Working...
                    X