• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed!!!!!!

Hi Everyone

I managed to land another contract , so I fly out to California for a months training and then I'm off to Zurich to the end of the year how chuffed am I
    In Scooter we trust

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    Hi Everyone

I managed to land another contract , so I fly out to California for a months training and then I'm off to Zurich to the end of the year how chuffed am I
    a months training in Cali?! Enjoy the weather dude!

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      a months training in Cali?! Enjoy the weather dude!
      I intend to, I've never been to the USA before so I'm really looking forward to it
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

Have a Cali top
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Nice one Spartan.

Enjoy the jolly, although I should warn you there probably isn't a Greggs in California.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Nice one Spartan.

Enjoy the jolly, although I should warn you there probably isn't a Greggs in California.
            Cheers Pondy I'm sure there are all sorts of other delights to sample fortunately there's a gym on site at the hotel otherwise I'd reach planetary proportions in a month lol
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Have a Cali top
              Cracking place.

Be aware, however, that if you like a pint or two, in SoCal they think there's something wrong with you.

But an intresting irony is that San Diego has one of the best microbreweries in the states in the gas lamp area of Down town San Diego, possibly equalled only by Seattle.

Cracking place to visit, was out there for a long time in the 80's, and a couple of months training myself a few years back.

Comment

Well done, enjoy.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Spartan again."
                Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Well done!!!
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Thanks everyone, this is without a doubt the biggest opportunity I will ever have and I can't wait to get started.
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                    X