• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Working

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Working

who's in this weekend ?

Contracting, every little helps.

Milan.

Kerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrcccccccccccchhhhhhhhhh hhhhhiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggg!

Comment

If you were into .NET like DP, with his 600 quid a day instead of your 5 euros an hour, you would need the weekend to help you spending the cash.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

DP,

you must have some spare change sloshing around looking for a home with your questions about buying paddocks.

What about buying building land in Cyprus ? You know about that market ?

I suppose the good thing with the UK from an investment perspective is, we all know Tony wants the UK to be a super power and therefore he requires a populus of circa 200million and a by product of such and achievement is going to be pressure on the housing market for the next x years.

Milan.

Comment

Hello Franko how are you ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
            Hello Franko how are you ?

Milan.
            Good thanks. Everything is fine here. You know very well that the UK has very low unemployment and crime, and we have great chances of winning the world cup too. Surely we are short of water now, but we have a full rainy summer ahead, so we are fine. The future is bright, the future is .net.

How about you? Everything good?
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
              who's in this weekend ?

Contracting, every little helps.

Milan.
              Sunday I will be.

Comment

yes Franko,

cannot complain.

Every day is a day closer to retirement.

Milan.

Comment

I'm working tax free at car boot sales Nearly as profitable as contracting without Mr Brown's intervention
                  Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
                    I'm working tax free at car boot sales Nearly as profitable as contracting without Mr Brown's intervention
                    Obviously not factored in the tax attached to petrol or did you push a barrow to the boot sale

Comment

Working...
                    X