• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Geekgasm

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geekgasm

I'm looking forward to this more than TDKR.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

seems like it has a sort of simlar plot to Alien??

Comment

I have everything crossed they haven't overdone it with the CGI and forget to tie this in with the rest of the series........
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Tipped as an Alien prequel so it should!
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

No tulip Sherlock... or were you being facetious?
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

does that mean tedious and predictable?

Comment

According to Charlize it's a sequel to Thelma and Louise , which makes it the worst joke ever
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Tipped as an Alien prequel so it should!
                Apparently Ridley Scott started writing it as a prequel but ended up rewriting Alien

There is a Battlestar Galactica movie on the way too (Simon Pegg was tweeting about it today)

And the final of the current batman movies is also out this year
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by ZuiderZee View Post
                  does that mean tedious and predictable?
                  Burn him.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X