• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why don't iPads come with headphones?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't iPads come with headphones?

And why do the people who buy them think everyone else wants to listen to their tulipty music?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Most people on my train (including me) have those earpieces that push right into the ear so you can't hear them. The downside of that is....ear wax.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Eye-Pads are for showing off, hence they require neither headphones nor brain.
      <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

If you can afford an I-pad, go for the new Bose noise canceling headphones, they were quite astounding.

Tried them in John Lewis the other day and couldn't hear the wife when she was only a foot away, unless she really raised her voice.

Only major drawback was the £250-£300 price tag.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
          Tried them in John Lewis the other day and couldn't hear the wife when she was only a foot away, unless she really raised her voice.

So that’s why you want them
          Growing old is mandatory
          Growing up is optional

Comment

Who wants to give their wife a legitimate reason to raise her voice
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I don't know, why don't iPads come with headphones?
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
              X