• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New MCSD .NET in town!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New MCSD .NET in town!

So where are those 600 quid a day contracts?

.Net is the future (in case you don't know it yet).
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Been there, got the T-Shirt.

Moved on, working with Linux, getting paid more and raped less.
    Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
      Been there, got the T-Shirt.

Moved on, working with Linux, getting paid more and raped less.
      Linux is dead, baby, linux is dead.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

What's Linux?

Comment

What's 600 quid a day?

Comment

Shut up or I will replace you all with a very small Perl script (or get locked up first).
            Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
              Shut up or I will replace you all with a very small Perl script (or get locked up first).
              Now that is a clever update to that old insult!
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Well done Francko.

Now you and 15 million Indians are now fully qualified in .NET

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                  So where are those 600 quid a day contracts?

.Net is the future (in case you don't know it yet).
                  Oh dear. I think you'll find the most reliable route to £600 a day is derivatives and risk knowledge, not an MCSD.

Comment

Originally posted by Bovvered
                    Oh dear. I think you'll find the most reliable route to £600 a day is derivatives and risk knowledge, not an MCSD.
                    I know, bovv... I actually think it's not really even the knowledge that counts. Rather the experience, and only for the fact that you are used to work in that specific environment. I have a degree in finance anyway, but I could never use that as an advantage for working in finance jobs, or at least it didn't seem to help at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X