• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's Friday!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Friday!!!

And it should be a lovely day once the sun forms a skin on the local sewerage works!

My good wife is away at her sisters til Sunday, then away in Devon for the week.

So I am hoping to get a few beers in this evening after work, and generally do all the things, watch all the movies etc that i have postponed on because she doesn't do Hostel III, Final Destination etc.

Where is my GFX card when I need it, still at the suppliers getting repaired or replaced, otherwise it would be a mega gaming week.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Wifey and offspring are off to the inlaws next week so my gaming weekend is next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Wifey and offspring are off to the outlaws next week so my gaming weekend is next weekend.
        FTFY

Twins are 10 soon - daughter is having a party tomorrow night. 5 girls round for a sleepover.

On the plus side, her twin brother is autistic and doesn't like her having friends round so it is my job to look after him leaving all the grief to Mrs BP!

Comment

Wifey and offspring are off to the inlaws next week so my gaming weekend is next weekend.
          What are you playing at the mo? PC, XBox, PS3 or Binatone?

Diablo 3 is out come May, Borderlands 2 come Sept.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            FTFY

Twins are 10 soon - daughter is having a party tomorrow night. 5 girls round for a sleepover.

On the plus side, her twin brother is autistic and doesn't like her having friends round so it is my job to look after him leaving all the grief to Mrs BP!
            Take him down to Vauxhall Cross for a recce...

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
              What's you playing at the mo? PC, XBox, PS3 or Binatone?

Diablo 3 is out come May, Borderlands 2 come Sept.
              Currently lost in the depths of Skyrim on my PC.

Only use my PS3 for Gran Turismo, fed up of getting shot to bits in CoD

Might set up my Atari next weekend and have a mammoth session on Gyrus and "M.U.L.E"

Comment

And it should be a lovely day once the sun forms a skin on the local sewerage works!
                Oh flip, I'd forgotten about that over the winter - There's a sewage works a couple of miles from my lodgings, and I reckon that's where most of the mozzies breed. I was plagued by them last summer and autumn.

Hopefully the skin will drown the feckers before they have a chance to hatch.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Take him down to Vauxhall Cross for a recce...
                  I must start a thread on that soon - maybe after we have been arrested?

Currently lost in the depths of puke from the baby
                  FTFY

Comment

Currently lost in the depths of Skyrim on my PC.

Only use my PS3 for Gran Turismo, fed up of getting shot to bits in CoD

Might set up my Atari next weekend and have a mammoth session on Gyrus and "M.U.L.E"
                    Yeah, I've just emerged from Skyrim after about 5+months deep in it. Still a few odds and end to complete.

Comment

Working...
                    X