• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Multi Culturalism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi Culturalism

I had a 350 word rant ready to accompany this post on the merits of multit-culturalism but decided to let the post speak for itself ......

www.ci.nyc.ny.us/html/nyp...antmv.html

GollyWogs

U is a bigot

Comment

que?

Bum

What was your point? Planning a trip to New York for crime spree? What?

Comment

Re: que?

What was your point? Planning a trip to New York for crime spree? What?
        Why don't white peopee called John Smith or John Jones commit violent crimes anymore?

That is my point cookie boy!

Comment

Bigots

" U is a bigot"

Bigot is good

Vote for Bigots

Comment

Oh dear

Why don't white peopee called John Smith or John Jones commit violent crimes anymore?
            Well you are correct no white peopee (sic) called John Smith or John Jones have committed any violent crimes in the last 5 minutes so what?

Comment

Are the UK crime figures ever broken down by ethnicity?

Comment

Well you are correct no white peopee (sic) called John Smith or John Jones have committed any violent crimes in the last 5 minutes so what?
                yes why dont they? Or for that matter why dont chinese people commit more crimes?

Why are 99.99% of the cirmes commtted by blacks or muslims?

Check out any multicultural society for crime and you will see the same pattern:

High crime : black african or afro-carribean
                medium crime : muslim asians (Indo-pakistan or arab)
                low crime : white trash
                too low to regsiter on the scale: orientals/jews

dont argue with me, dispute and argue with the stats.

Comment

As I recall the crime statistics in the UK are broken down by the ethnic background of the offender - I once posted them to back up some poor Chief Constable who had dared to direct his officers to stop and search more black people with the intention of cutting street crime.

The figures were from the Home Office, and indicated that black people were slightly over 10 times more likely to commit street crime than any other race.

The Chief Constable was ritually villified by the media, of course.

In general, the least likely to commit any form of crime were orientals.

Comment

In general, the least likely to commit any form of crime were orientals.
                    that is what gets me. If there is no racial bias to crime why are there virtually no orientals or jews in our jails?

Comment

Working...
                    X