• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Elevenses!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elevenses!!!!

Deep fried snickers bar today - the deep fried mars bar yesterday did not agree with me.

Cup of coffee and chewing on a pen lid for me.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Samosas and Ladoo here.

Mmmm prefer the savoury.
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Cup of coffee and chewing on a pen lid for me.
        So you were breast fed as a child then.

<adds note to MF's file>

Comment

Lavazza espresso and Deglet Nour dates...nom nom nom...
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            So you were breast fed as a child then.

<adds note to MF's file>
            Not just as a child. It's not my normal line of work but the pay's good.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
              Ladoo here.
              My Grandmother (before she died) use to make this for when my Mum use to go and see her in India. My Mum would bring some back and I would pretty much eat it like there's no tomorrow. Sadly, I can't eat it any more.
              If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Some attractive ladies dressed like bubbles are giving out free Aero Bars in The Triangle in Manchester.

Aero Bobbly!

Comment

Working...
                X