• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

royal protection needs beefing up?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

royal protection needs beefing up?

Drunk lorry driver was within 20 metres of queen's apartments - Telegraph

There was a significant breach of security in a way that shows you were sufficiently competent to climb at least a 5ft barricade and it undoubtedly caused significant alarm and distress to those in the castle and those whose job it is to protect those in the castle.

================================================== ==========

Is that all that protects the queen - a 5ft barricade. Suprised Al-Quaeda have not tried an attack yet.

Royal protection needs beefing up, I quite agree. We need more protection from the royal family and they should start by giving us the common land back that their recent ancestors stole.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I'd be quite happy if they did get popped off.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Royal protection needs beefing up, I quite agree. We need more protection from the royal family and they should start by giving us the common land back that their recent ancestors stole.
        Living next to Kensington Palace I frequently see armed police officers in this area. I am not sure what else could be done short of cordoning off miles around the Palace ?
        If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Traitor, send him to Australia

Comment

It would have been more impressive had he driving his truck at the time .... he got a rather harsh sentence for being pi$$ed and stupid though don't you think?

Comment

Working...
            X