• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Tough Job, But Someone Has to Do It

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Tough Job, But Someone Has to Do It

Just working on a couple of bugs relating to ensuring Adult channels are available on the STB when parental controls are turned off. I may have to do extensive testing for this one

you'll go blind before you find them

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Just working on a couple of bugs relating to ensuring Adult channels are available on the STB when parental controls are turned off. I may have to do extensive testing for this one
      If you need any help with external testing, drop me a line.

Comment

Don't they turn them off during the day? Will you have to work the night shift at double-time for this one?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Just working on a couple of bugs relating to ensuring Adult channels are available on the STB when parental controls are turned off.
            I should have used this line last time I was fired as a permie for watching pr0n.
            <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Good boys. Gay Play Bunnies TV won't test itself.

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
                I should have used this line last time I was fired as a permie for watching pr0n.
                Last time? How many times has this happened?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
                  Years ago part of my job involved checking the correct operation of paid for adult channels and PPV sports events. Surprisingly discomfiting when you're working a nightshift with a middle aged woman.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                  X