• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

British Summer Time (BST)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British Summer Time (BST)

BBQ time

one day at a time

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
    BBQ time

Love BST.
    "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

About to go mow the lawn for the first time this year.

Comment

Or as I like to call it the 6 months where the oven clock is right
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Making the most of a summer like day. Steak, chicken and bratwurst sausages lined up for the BBQ

Temperatures forecast back to single digits next weekend

Enjoy the day.
          one day at a time

Comment

Had to persuade the missus that people would probably prefer dinner in the garden, as she was pondering how to squeeze 20 people into the kitchen
            Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Yesterday was hotter.

Comment

This modern equipment that adjusts the time automatically might be a boon, but dammit, it has taken away the guaranteed overtime I used to get twice a year checking that all was OK

Perhaps I should move into this cloud lark: Microsoft Azure Leap Year Glitch: Key Lessons Learned

Nothing besmirches the reputation of cloud services more than a major outage like the one Amazon EC2 suffered last year and the one a red-faced Microsoft endured on Leap Year Day, Feb. 29.
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

k2p2-2: "I can't be bothered with barbeques - they're more hassle than they're worth"
                  k2p2-5: "I hate barbeques"

Currently sitting in living room with curtains shut to prevent glare on TV screen with 3rd footie match of the afternoon (WBA 1 - 3 NEW) in extra time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    About to go mow the lawn for the first time this year.

I am about to get the kids to put their tent up to stop the lawn growing.

Comment

Working...
                    X