• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sticky Request

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticky Request

Administrator, could you please make the following a sticky in the 'General' forum? It might save a lot of time hence allowing the backup tapes to be changed more efficiently.

Hello everybody.

In again working this weekend / bank holiday. Who else is doing the same? Contracting, eh - every little helps!

Good luck with all your plan B's. Does anyone want to buy mine? Alternatively tell me what yours is because I'm struggling to think of one.

Milan

P.S.
    I am a financial genius and have horded some gold under the bed but don't tell anyone. Ooops.

P.P.S.
    I know a lot about cars and think they're great.

Originally posted by The Master
    P.S.
    I am a financial genius and have horded some gold under the bed but don't tell anyone. Ooops.
    hoarded
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      hoarded
      That was irony.

Comment

Originally posted by The Master
        That was irony.
        Goldy surely?

Comment

To make a sticky just add a few tits - oh I see they have already posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
            Goldy surely?

I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Working...
            X