• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best film ever?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best film ever?

Kick Ass. No contest.

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Airplane! No contest.
    FTFY
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Matador
      <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Worst film ever:
        Kick Ass. No contest.
        FTFY ..

Comment

Gladiator No contest.
          FTFY based on the rules of General*. You can admit to tolerating other films but that's it.

*I think Cojak prefers Titanic but as she's a mod we let her off.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            FTFY based on the rules of General*. You can admit to tolerating other films but that's it.

*I think Cojak prefers Titanic but as she's a mod we let her off.
            CJ and I prefer to sit down with a bottle of Lambrini and Pretty Woman.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              CJ and I prefer to sit down with a bottle of Lambrini and Pretty Women.
              FTFY.
              "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

It changes often - but at the moment it is hangover and hangover 2.

Comment

Kick Ass. No contest.
                  I loved Kick-Ass to.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Kick Ass. No contest.
                    Was a good film, but NOT the best ever.

As the oscars show, a good film is about what? Actors, Sound, Location, Costume etc.. etc.. etc..

Kick Ass has costumes and was funny, lots of action so a reasonable attempt at getting a mix in there.

Personally I really like a film that is grand, has great visuals and sound, and characters that you really love or hate.

Shawshank Redemption is prob my favourite film ever. And the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Avatar for being innovative on the 3D front.

Edit : And yeah and the original Blues Brothers. Prob seen a dozen times or more.
                    Last edited by Scrag Meister; 26 March 2012, 08:01.
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                    X