• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you have a nice weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I went to see a mate Friday night, then took baby bp to the zoo (Howletts) on Saturday. Saturday night was my daughter's sleepover - five 10 year old girls in the house . Baby bp loved it, elder son hated it(though letting him watch hangover2 placated him a little). Sunday went for a picnic at Leeds Castle. Last night we watched avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Personally I went to see a mate Friday night, then took baby bp to the zoo (Howletts) on Saturday. Saturday night was my daughter's sleepover - five 10 year old girls in the house . Baby bp loved it, elder son hated it(though letting him watch hangover2 placated him a little). Sunday went for a picnic at Leeds Castle. Last night we watched avatar.
      Saturday we went for a walk around Reeth on Saturday after a pub lunch without children.

Sunday pottered around the house and ran a few errands including washing the car. it will be dirty again by next weekend.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Breakfast, Smoke, Couple of episode of Spartacus - Blood and sand.
        Lunch, Smoke, Few more episodes of Spartacus
        Tea, Smoke, Finish the series of Spartacus.

Oh yeah and somewhere in between all that I put on a couple of loads of washing, tidied and cleaned the kitchen and hoovered a bit.

Sunday, I woke at "8" to find it was 9 and had missed all of Match of the Day. Popped to Tesco. Put on a Gammon for lunch, peeled spuds etc. Chilled for the rest of the day.

Wife is away for the week, and my graphics card is still not back from the Scan. Grrrrr!!
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
          Breakfast, Smoke, Couple of episode of Spartacus - Blood and sand.
          Lunch, Smoke, Few more episodes of Spartacus
          Tea, Smoke, Finish the series of Spartacus.

Oh yeah and somewhere in between all that I put on a couple of loads of washing, tidied and cleaned the kitchen and hoovered a bit.

Sunday, I woke at "8" to find it was 9 and had missed all of Match of the Day. Popped to Tesco. Put on a Gammon for lunch, peeled spuds etc. Chilled for the rest of the day.

Wife is away for the week, and my graphics card is still not back from the Scan. Grrrrr!!
          Why not use the duff Graphics Card as an excure to upgrade?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Yes thanks to Fernando Alonso.
            <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Why not use the duff Graphics Card as an excure to upgrade?
              Upgrade? Its a Nvidia 570GTX already, plenty fast enough when its working. Only 2 options really, 580 or 590 and the 590 is like £600-£700, so no VFM there.

May consider the 580 if I end up getting a credit note from them.
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Great Sunday in Tatton Park. The weather was perfect - not too hot and not too cold. Cycled with Mrs NWMP and Baby NWMP. Then joined some friends for a BBQ in the same park. Awesome. Place was packed.

Comment

Nice day out in the park with middle and young daughters on Sat, eldest on sleep over.

Great paddle out into the channel on Sun and then swim with the kids.

Magic.

Thinking of having a week off and enjoying an even earlier summer than normal, as the rest is bound to be tulip.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
                    Thinking of having a week off and enjoying an even earlier summer than normal, as the rest is bound to be tulip.
                    I have been thinking the same thing. Last few summers have not been great. Though wasn't last Autumn amazing?

The place I went for a picnic, we were there 5 months ago (mid November).

I suppose its global warming!

Comment

Working...
                    X