• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stupid Telegraph Economist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid Telegraph Economist

Why the economy is starting to look up - Telegraph

Article entiltled "Why the economy is starting to look up" and then gives loads of reasons why we are doomed for years to come. FFS.

I think there's more chance of Argentina ceding sovereignty to the Incas, than the deficit being paid off in four years
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
      I think there's more chance of Argentina ceding sovereignty to the Incas, than the deficit being paid off in four years
      You mean the debt, but the chance of the deficit reaching zero has about has the same chance.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        You mean the debt, but the chance of the deficit reaching zero has about has the same chance.
        Indeed. It relies on economic growth. I just can't see it hppening - I really really want to be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I just can't see it hppening - I really really want to be wrong.
          I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            I find your lack of faith disturbing.
            Lord Vader I am sorry - please release me.

Comment

Working...
            X