• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

An Ode to Richard Whiteley

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Ode to Richard Whiteley

Alas poor Richard,
    We loved you so well,
    Bumbling along the Channel 4 schedule
    Yours numbers up - duh duh duh duh dow dow dow dow.

Bloody hell, twice nightly whitely has gone and shuffled of his mortal coil, joined the choir eternal...

He's waiting for Chico you know...

Comment

SNUFFDEIT

Nine letter word!:rolleyes

Comment

A bit of a shock - only saw his wife, one of the original nurses from the 'Angels' TV series interviewed the other day

Presumably it was a heart attack ?

Comment

Re: was it a heart attack

Pneumonia after a heart op.

I wonder if he ever gave Carol Vordeman one?

Comment

Re: was it a heart attack

I wonder if he ever gave Carol Vordeman one?
            I'd lend her one!

Comment

Doing Carol

I'd lend her one!
              Spod, have some standards, please!

Comment

Re: Doing Carol

It has always been my belief that if a woman does not come up to ones standards then one should lower ones standards.

There is a limit to this when the said woman closer resembles a moose or some other creature, but I have so far failed in meeting one.

Comment

WS, we're not all PFYs!!!

BTW, anyone know the STD rates for Jerusalem? Mrs Spod said she was going to have me checked out when I got back and right now I'd give a door a bang!

Comment

WS, we're not all PFYs!!!
                    Assuming that means what I think it means, why does it matter? Carol Vorderman is Carol Vorderman...Helen Mirren is delightfully mature. How about Jemima Kahn? Granted, she's let herself go, but still has flashes of promise.

I'm off to watch 'The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover' whilst touching myself many times.

Comment

Working...
                    X