• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Restaurants Guinea Pig Night - OM NOM NOM!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Restaurants Guinea Pig Night - OM NOM NOM!

Went to a restaurant with a few new friends as they promised a Guinea Pig Night, imagine my horror when the rats with good PR people were not on the menu.

Who can I complain too?

http://www.anthonysrestaurant.co.uk/...55c4ba6c35.pdf
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I know this post was a joke. I've actually eaten Guinea Pig in my travels. It's ok. Nicer than rat(which I've tried) and softer than Squirrel(which is chewy). Snake is Ok. Shark
    super tasty. Kangaroo nice but dry. Ostrich quite
    nice. And locust crispy and sweet while cockroach I find sticks in the teeth.

At the end of the day... I prefer chicken.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Shark super tasty.
      Mmmmm and also swordfish. I prefer swordfish to shark. God that was lovely! Had swordfish in Ireland before and it was one of the nicest meals Ive ever had.

Kangaroo nice but dry.
      I was very disappointed with skippy the bush kangaroo. Either chewy, or if you cook it so it isnt chewy, dry. People rave about it though, goodness knows why.

Ostrich quite nice.
      Havent tried that yet, but I want to. What meat is it similar to?

And locust crispy and sweet while cockroach I find sticks in the teeth.
      Don't think Im brave enough for locust and could never eat cockroach.

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
        Mmmmm and also swordfish. I prefer swordfish to shark. God that was lovely! Had swordfish in Ireland before and it was one of the nicest meals Ive ever had.

WHS. Good point. Swordfish steaks in Thailand. Yum.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Everything tastes like chicken. Except KFC.

Comment

Living in France for a while, you become a bit of a stunt eater, but having also spent time in Asia, I stopped asking what things were.

Shark I enjoyed, it's actually served in Aus as their default fish in the fish and chips; they call it flake. Swordfish very nice too. I liked Kangaroo fillet, I must admit, but found other cuts not so nice. Have also been down the Guinea pig eating route, which I didn't enjoy, as I don't really like the little bastards alive, let alone charcoal cooked.

Having spent a lot of the mid 80's in Asia, and eaten a lot at truckstops and the like, I would hazard a guess at eating dog and cat, and rat. But not knowingly. Good way to stay thin...

Best food I have ever eaten, was a Royal Thai chicken soup in Northern Thailand. I still remember it now.

Ate whale once, Nordic style. I would cut off my testicles in order to avoid doing it again

Comment

Working...
            X