• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm going to sue France coz they offed my murderous son

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to sue France coz they offed my murderous son

Toulouse Gunman Sent Footage To News Channel - Yahoo! News UK

And from the looks of it, his murderous son could have made a killing () in snuff movies.

Anyway, good luck with the legal moves.

Not.

Gosh.

So they're not going to broadcast the pig****er's video after all.

BBC News - Al-Jazeera opts not to air Merah shootings video
    Last edited by zeitghost; 15 May 2017, 11:51.

"It's a video montage of the various killings set to music and readings from the Koran"

nice.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      And from the looks of it, his murderous son could have made a killing () in snuff movies.
      one day at a time

Comment

"France is a big country that had the means to take my son alive. They could have knocked him out with gas and taken him in," said Mohamed Benalel Merah.

"They preferred to kill him."
        You know something Mohamed? I think you may be right, maybe France did want to kill the murderous bastard!

More power to their collective elbow say I!

Comment

"They preferred to kill him."
          WCS.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Not.
            Strange culture. Son commits murder; son should not be killed.
            Daughter has sex with boy, father stones daughter.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

He looks a bit like your Avatar's son on that photo.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Stick him in a koran shaped coffin & set fire to the ****er.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Not.
                  We'll never know if he was the real killer and how many people have helped him, probably in the French army, and who has manipulated him, just like we are being manipulated into believing whatever the corrupt media are feeding us with.
                  <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
                    We'll never know if he was the real killer and how many people have helped him, probably in the French army, and who has manipulated him, just like we are being manipulated into believing whatever the corrupt media are feeding us with.
                    If it was possible to take him alive (doubtful) then I would still prefer him dead. Too much money to keep him in prison going through endless appeals.

Anyway I bet he preferred to be a martyr.

Comment

Working...
                    X