• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Twitter troll jailed for 56 days

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitter troll jailed for 56 days

I can't find what he actually posted other than
    Originally posted by StupidIdiot
    LOL. **** Muamba. He's dead!!!

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

There was more. N****r was used a number of times.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

If that's all it takes then half this board will be becoming Bubbas new best friend soon.

Comment

Only 56 days? Don't get me wrong, I hate footbal and there are about 500 people a day who suffer a heart attack who do not get that publicity. But have a bit of respect. I hope the footballer makes a full recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Only 56 days? Don't get me wrong, I hate footbal and there are about 500 people a day who suffer a heart attack who do not get that publicity. But have a bit of respect. I hope the footballer makes a full recovery.
          Liam Stacey Twitter racism against Fabrice Muamba, don't lose the evidence - YouTube

This is what he wrote in full.

Comment

Like some of the other ex military folk on here, he thought it clever to abuse people based on their colour, in general, as well as a continued verbal assault on someone whom we assumed had died on the pitch.

56 days not enough: I hope they make sure his roomie is a big butch fella who likes the look of young students and that he gets to play mummy well over 56 times, to make up for the fact he'll be out by May.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Ta. Tube is banned from work but will see later.

I assumed there was more to it than the moronic statement I quoted.

Comment

Ta. Tube is banned from work but will see later.

I assumed there was more to it than the moronic statement I quoted.
                "Go suck a n****rs dick you aids ridden c**t"
                "Go suck muambas dead black dick you c**t"

And loads of other stuff. Basically, it was a bit like someone had merged Churchill & Test Manglers CUK account.

Comment

Ah, nice guy then.

Bet his parents are feeling particularly proud today then.

Comment

I don't mind him getting 56 days but I do mind that everyone else's sentences for burglary, assault etc where a suspended sentence or fine is dished out are far too short!
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X