• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

White Cars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Cars

What is the deal with the rise of white cars at the moment? Some cars look really good in white but most just look awful
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Fashion I expect.

Seen a few Range Rover Evokes in white - looks ok, but not a great look for an average saloon or hatchback.

I did hear the coppers were starting to buy silver cars so they had a bit of residual value.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I'm pleased. I like white cars - it was a shame when they went out of fashion here. They never did in the US.

Comment

Just the current fashion - I think white iPhones look equally nasty. It was silver a few years ago... who knows what it will be next.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

They are trying to pretend they are REAL MEN like us white van men.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I saw a Ferrari 458 Italia in white yesterday.... a jaw-droppingly gorgeous car in any colour, but it just looked insanely beautiful in white imo.

Comment

You ain't a WAG unless you drive a pimped white Rangey

Comment

Ps.

Me an me mates prefer the black cars 'innit.

Comment

My first 3 cars were white - Fiat Strada Abarth Cabrio, VW beetle, New Beetle. All looked good in that colour IMO

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    What is the deal with the rise of white cars at the moment? Some cars look really good in white but most just look awful
                    White is the new black. Duh !

Comment

Working...
                    X