• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boring Brits.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boring Brits.....

Ok, time to get this of my chest !

After contracting in Europe for the past 14 years and now based in the UK for the first time ever in my life ! I have to say what a friggin boring culture exists here - alot if not all the contractors I have met so far have there head so far up there A**e they cannot see the sunlight except sitting like boring zombies and communicating like Chimps [Sorry "TheMonkey"] I could not resist......

Anyway, the social culture here is crap and the contractors [ALOT] of the contractors are total s**t - I have never seen or worked with so many morons in my life.

Plus, the weather is crap............

Guess I am having a positive day for a change !

I feel better now.......... ahhh......... time for another coffee and a dump......

Ciao

p.s
    If another Trader calls my mobile with a shut down system I'll shoot the C**t.

...if we ignore him. he might go away.

end of posts.
    Plan A is located just about here.
    If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Comment

Originally posted by Defamator
      and a dump......
      ..otherwwise known as giving birth to an Antipedean.

Comment

I agree

Deficator, Europe is a much better place for you , return immediately. You have made a mistake coming to the UK we were not ready for you.

Comment

Originally posted by XLMonkey

end of posts.
          Oh I don't know. Since Chico has left, there is a vacancy for CUK Village Idiot.
          Mailman is just not up to the job, although he tries. Perhaps this knob will do?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Defamator
            After contracting in Europe for the past 14 years and now based in the UK for the first time ever in my life ! I have to say what a frigging (or friggin') boring culture exists here - a lot if not all the contractors I have met so far have their head so far up their A**e that they cannot see the sunlight, except sitting like boring zombies and communicating like Chimps [Sorry "TheMonkey"]. I could not resist......
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by XLMonkey

end of posts.
              It hasn't worked with the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                Oh I don't know. Since Chico has left, there is a vacancy for CUK Village Idiot.
                Mailman is just not up to the job, although he tries. Perhaps this knob will do?
                Talking about people in the village, are you Daffyd by any chance, SG?
                I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I think it's Gold Dalek masquerading.

Comment

Has Chico gone? And was it "divine intervention"?
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X