• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA Breakthrough!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SKA Breakthrough!

It sure looks this way on 10% test - months of effort with very short spells of posting on CUK and finally it looks like that it is finally working!

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    It sure looks this way on 10% test - months of effort with very short spells of posting on CUK and finally it looks like that it is finally working!
    I'm happy to see that you and SKA are still pushing the frontiers of technological advancement and excellence despite the doubters on here
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Superb news - well done.

Comment

good for you
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

I do like to see people actually getting off their arses and actually achieving something - even if they are annoying toads!

Well Done!

Tone
          Ps... I still have no idea what SKA is all about????

Pps...Is it some sort of HYIP??

Comment

Just think. If you cut out your 'short spells of posting' you could have finished 9 months ago.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Sands of Time View Post
              I do like to see people actually getting off their arses and actually achieving something - even if they are annoying toads!

Well Done!

Tone

Hmm! a plan "B" possibility here ATW

HYIP replacement
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Sands of Time View Post

hype

So what does "working" mean in this context? Hasn't it been working for years up to a point?
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  hype

So what does "working" mean in this context? Hasn't it been working for years up to a point?

HYIP...A high-yield investment program (or programme), HYIP, is a type of Ponzi scheme, which is an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investments etc etc

Comment

What's a "10% test" AtW?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X