• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B market research

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B market research

I'm doing a bit of market research for my plan B. It's a ONE QUESTION survey that should take no more than 10 seconds to complete.

I'm hoping some of you will be kind enough to take part.

Home mover survey

Much appreciated.

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
    I'm doing a bit of market research for my plan B. It's a ONE QUESTION survey that should take no more than 10 seconds to complete.

I'm hoping some of you will be kind enough to take part.

Home mover survey

Much appreciated.
    Well I've done it for you. But as a survey that's going to give you the best part of f**k all for decision making purposes. You'd be better going to rightmove and downloading the results of one of their surveys.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

As MF says, a survey where you'd be an idiot to answer anything other than "Extremely Important" to all the questions is not likely to be very useful.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Well I've done it for you. But as a survey that's going to give you the best part of f**k all for decision making purposes. You'd be better going to rightmove and downloading the results of one of their surveys.
        +1 everything on that list is important but you trade off some items for others or pay more to get bigger options.

You would be better off asking for people to rank those priorities in order but to be frank while that may give you an immediate answer all priorities change depending on the property you see.
        Last edited by eek; 28 March 2012, 09:27.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
          As MF says, a survey where you'd be an idiot to answer anything other than "Extremely Important" to all the questions is not likely to be very useful.
          This

Plus no Proximity to AndyW's Mum question.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            This

Plus no Proximity to AndyW's Mum question.
            WHS. Poll was invalid. That on it's own means your Plan B will fail.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

There are quite a few detailed home mover surveys out there which might be useful for ideas of questions/format as well as providing you some information already.. Maybe have a look at them??

http://www.westlancsdc.gov.uk/pdf/Ho...ers_Report.pdf

http://www3.hants.gov.uk/home_movers...y_report-2.pdf

etc etc
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Great, many thanks for taking the time out to complete it. Much appreciated.

Thanks for the RightMove sugestion as well, I'll take a look.

FYI - the poll addresses my specific need perfectly.
                I'm actually only interested in one of the answers.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  There are quite a few detailed home mover surveys out there which might be useful for ideas of questions/format as well as providing you some information already.. Maybe have a look at them??

http://www.westlancsdc.gov.uk/pdf/Ho...ers_Report.pdf

http://www3.hants.gov.uk/home_movers...y_report-2.pdf

etc etc
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis View Post
                    Great, many thanks for taking the time out to complete it. Much appreciated.

Thanks for the RightMove sugestion as well, I'll take a look.

FYI - the poll addresses my specific need perfectly.
                    I'm actually only interested in one of the answers.
                    "Low crime rate" - by any chance?

Comment

Working...
                    X